It is very necessary and important to choose the right size product for your physique and appearance when buying clothes. Here KILEE team will help you choose the size clothing in the simplest way and most easily implemented.
STEP 1: GET THE MEASURES OF THE BODY
How to take measurements of the body is illustrated as shown below:
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist: For slim body - Measure around the waist, the smallest part, usually on the navel 2-3 cm. For a big, bell-shaped body - Measure around the waist, the largest part.
- Buttocks: Measure around the fullest buttocks.
- Thighs: Measure around the fullest thigh, perpendicular to the crotch.
- When taking measurements, the tape measure must be close to the body when wearing light clothing.
- When taking measurements, be comfortable and stand upright.
- When measuring at selected parts, you should turn the tape back and forth to find the smallest or the widest position as required.
STEP 2: COMPARE YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS WITH MEASUREMENTS IN THE TABLE BELOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
[Ảnh Bảng size dựa trên số đo các vòng]
(Each model, each style has its own parameters,
Click on the product details for exact parameter reference)
Beside, you can also base on your height and weight to choose the appropriate size:
- Size S - Equivalent to size 46: 50 - 57 kg (1,63 - 1,67 meter)
- Size M - Equivalent to size 48: 57 - 65 kg (1,68 - 1,72 meter)
- Size L - Equivalent to size 50: 65- 72 kg (1,73 - 1,77 meter)
- Size XL - Equivalent to size 52: 72- 79 kg (1,78 - 1,82 meter)
- Size XXL - Equivalent to size 54: 79- 85 kg (1,83 - 1,87 meter)
In the "Product Details" section, KILEE has a size table based on height and weight for you to choose the right size for your body:
- To choose the right size product depends on many factors such as: Designs, material products, the body of the wearer.
- Depending on the fabric, the specifications may differ from 2-4 cm.
- If you have any questions about product sizes, please contact Kilee's sales consultant staff via Messenger at the bottom right of the screen or call the hotline 1900 888 693.